8 Most Delicious Food Museums in the World
In addition to the world-famous Ramen Museum in Japan
The famous museum in the world has always depict stories from the past, things that have a lot of traces of history, tales of heroic, even heritage amaze many people.
Maybe people like to visit the museum with consideration given the great stories of the past, something to be remembered and honored and studied the great human stories of times gone by.
This time you will be taken to several museums that are completely different, the food museum, and maybe you already know how special the Ramen Museum in Japan.
Well, quoting an article from MSN, here are 8 museums decent food, maybe someday, you can visit it. Museum which contains only the food was tasty and so was everyone's favorite.
1. Museum of Ice Cream, New York, USA. You will be taken to various types of rooms that make you surprised, like a pool full of sprinkles, the room is full of chocolate and ice cream sandwiches swing.
2. Colman's Mustard Shop and Museum, Norwich, England. Became an icon of the city, because of its popularity, opened since 1973. It's the story about the different types of Jeremiah Colman mustard.
Colman's Mustard Shop and Museum, Norwich
3. Frietmuseum, Bruges, Belgium. From the name you know soon, frites, fries or fried potatoes. You can learn how to make the crispy fries. And, you deserve to know the truth, that is the origin of French Fries is really from Belgium. Certainly!
4. Chocolate Museum, Cologne, Germany. For the chocolate lovers, come to this place, you will be drunk to enjoy chocolate of various flavors. There is a tropical glasshouse where cocoa beans grow up to end up in a chocolate factory.
5. Spam Museum, Minnesota, USA. Well, you want to make spam? Herein the origin of 'spam', you'll know its manufacturing process, as well as games about spam.
6. Canadian Potato Museum. Processed of potato stems of fresh tubers, and here you will find a vehicle that brings about the process of making chips, from harvesting by farmers to the finished product and ready to eat.
7. Dr. Pepper Museum, Waco, Texas. In this museum you will get to know how the story of the legend of Dr. Pepper. With the visit you can see more than 100,000 objects associated with Dr. Pepper soda and other aspects of the soda industry.
8. The German Bratwurst Museum, Holzhausen, Germany. No need to wonder if you know, they are the Germans are really like the sausage. The longer you're here, you can find out how to make sausages from the meat processing until ready to eat.
One day you may decide where is the first museum to visit, all the museums of food always feels special and certainly promising culinary tasty. It was very tempting, is not it?
(Source CA Setyanti - CNN Indonesia, MSN /Images M Paath Djojonegoro, Fae via Wikimedia Commons, and Frietmuseum)