The Most Sightseeing Places in Instagram 2016
20 tourist areas of the world's most widely entered Instagram
Times Square, New York
Holiday photographs of the travelers who apparently got a new place, and all seemed to agree when Instagram into one that functions like a social media 'photo album' memories of the trip.
A tourist sites collect data about the popular places in the world's most widely present in Instagram, such as an article featured on the site KompasTravel, November 3, 2016.
You will agree when some tourist spots in the world are most often present at that site, such as citations of articles from sites Travel and Leisure, today, for example, the first rank Times Square in New York, followed by the Eiffel Tower is a top place in the list 20 of the world's most popular in Instagram.
Eiffel Tower, Paris
In general, you can see all the places in the world, especially the 20 places in the world, including the popular tourist attractions in Asia, such as Siam Paragon shopping center complex located in Bangkok, then the futuristic city of Dubai in the United Arab Emirates, which the Dubai Mall presents on Instagram.
1. Times Square, New York, United States
2. The Eiffel Tower, Paris, France
3. Tower Bridge, London, England
4. Red Square, Moscow, Russia
5. Dodger Stadium, Los Angeles, United States
6. Istiklal Caddesi, Istanbul, Turkey
7. Parque Ibirapuera, Sao Paolo, Brazil
8. Vondelpark, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
9. Park Guell, Barcelona, Spain
10. Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco, USA
11. Nevsky Prospect, St Petersberg, Russia
12. Wrigley Field, Chicago, United States
13. Colosseum, Rome, Italy
14. East Side Gallery, Berlin, Germany
15. Piazzo San Marco, Venice, Italy
16. Estadio Santiago Bernabeu, Madrid, Spain
17. Piazza Duomo, Milan, Italy
18. Bellagio Las Vegas, Las Vegas, United States
19. Siam Paragon, Bangkok, Thailand
20. The Dubai Mall, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Crowd of tourists in one place can indeed produce many interesting photographs of a travel event, and they seem to agree on one thing. Instagram as a social media which are supposed to save a lot of memories of their trip.
Source: S Anindiati Nursastri, Travel and Leisure
Image: L Priyanti, A Soekirno